Free gift - Walnut HardWood Cutting Board (small) 8x12x0.75
PepperMate.com | The Home of the World Famous and Best Pepper Mills and Grinders | Fresh Pepper Every Time
- Serious Slicing Surface – Change how you chop with your large wood cutting board with juice groove from PepperMate. Enjoy a thick, stable cutting deck with grooves ready to keep your counter clean.
- Strength and Beauty – Say goodbye to fragile bamboo and unsustainable plastics. Your walnut cutting board is built to last for years and features jaw-dropping natural grains in gorgeous dark tones.
- Protect Your Board – Season your wooden chopping board with oil regularly to ensure cracks and warps don’t develop. Wash it by hand with warm soap and water. Don’t put your board in the dishwasher.
- A Great Gift is Served – Send the special chef in your life something they can use and love every day. Their black walnut cutting board makes their food prep easier and their kitchen more beautiful.
- The PepperMate Legacy – Count on us for excellent spice grinders, seasonings, utensils, and cutting boards. For almost 40 years, we have set and raised expectations for kitchen accessories and service
The Daily Grind - Our Humble Beginnings
We've been grinding since 1982! A time when graffiti adorned the subways and crime was high. BUT an appreciation for gourmet cooking was slowly seeping into the old-fashioned kitchens of New York. Indeed on June 25th 1982 The New York Times ran a story about Pepper Grinders. It was written by the famous French Chef Pierre Franey. The entire article was dedicated to our world famous PepperMate Traditional Pepper Mill. It was a revolution in home cooking and even the experts agreed. "A new pepper mill has just been introduced on the market and it is one of the best I've come across. Called PepperMate, it is a sleek and beautifully designed model about six inches high, attractive and easy to operate." - Pierre Franey NYT 1982. Since then, we have moved with the times and elaborated on the utility, style and usefulness of our product lines. We like to claim that we gave the daily grind a whole NEW meaning! Relish the Grind & Savor that Flavor! Everything About Freshly Ground Pepper Just Pops Pre-ground pepper is about as fresh as the 50-year-old dried flowers on your grandmother's dresser. Instead, add a zing to your food by grinding fresh peppercorns. Close your eyes, and that grinding sounds like crackling logs on an open fire. While the dark, spicy flavor warms you up like a whisky on a cold winter night. So cozy and so satisfying - pre-ground doesn't even compare. Invisible to the naked eye… Although you can’t see it, you’ll definitely smell it. Your daily pepper grind exposes volatile oils and a spectrum of flavors into the air, taking you straight to food heaven. But, Peppermate is about MORE than helping you cook gourmet meals at home. We believe delicious meal times can become your warmest memories and cooking at home builds lasting culinary connections. Passing down recipes punctuated with flavor will create an unbreakable bond for generations to come. Science shows that smells have the power to trigger intense emotions of love, nostalgia, and comfort. They can even send our minds reeling back to memories that were long-forgotten. This intoxicating effect begins with aromatic spices and seasoning that remind you of home! It is time to create your legacy with signature dishes that will last long after the plates are cleared.