Peppermate Traditional Salt and Pepper mill bundle
- ELEGANT DESIGN MEETS ROBUST CONSTRUCTION: The PepperMate pepper mill was designed to look elegant on your kitchen table and deliver the perfect grind, every time. Featuring a sturdy, ceramic grinder mechanism, a large refilling capacity at 1.7 ounces for peppercorns or 4.8 ounces of salt, a measuring bottom cup, grind control & an impact-resistant design- it delivers in both practicality & dependability.
- CONSISTENT RESULTS-PERFECT EVERYTIME: The unique design of our pepper grinder features a grind gear in the inside of the body. This design allows you for easy control over coarseness (turn right for finer grind, left for coarse) and also, unlike traditional pepper mills that lose their coarseness “setting” the more you use them- ours stays the same throughout your usage.
- ONE GRINDER FOR ALL CONDIMENTS: A good grinder is a versatile grinder and the Peppermint grinding mill allows you to easily grind various condiments for all your gourmet needs, thanks to its non-corrosive ceramic grinder, that does not absorb any flavors. Grind away oregano, basil, cumin, coriander seeds, mustard seeds, anise and even coffee beans!
- MANUAL OVER ELECTRIC: While electric salt & pepper grinders may sound tempting, the hassle involved in maintaining them is something that really comes in your way. The PepperMate salt and pepper mill needs no batteries or recharging- With just a few twists, you’ll be enjoying delicious results and also help the planet stay healthy.
- THE PEPPERMATE LEGACY OF TOTAL SATISFACTION: Since 1982, PepperMate has been an indispensable part of American kitchens, and with good reason. We’re really passionate about what we do and we want our Peppercorn Grinder to be a part of your cooking as well- that’s why with each PepperMate ceramic pepper grinder, you get our ironclad LIFETIME Warranty on the ceramic mechanism!
The Daily Grind - Our Humble Beginnings
We've been grinding since 1982! A time when graffiti adorned the subways and crime was high. BUT an appreciation for gourmet cooking was slowly seeping into the old-fashioned kitchens of New York. Indeed on June 25th 1982 The New York Times ran a story about Pepper Grinders. It was written by the famous French Chef Pierre Franey. The entire article was dedicated to our world famous PepperMate Traditional Pepper Mill. It was a revolution in home cooking and even the experts agreed. "A new pepper mill has just been introduced on the market and it is one of the best I've come across. Called PepperMate, it is a sleek and beautifully designed model about six inches high, attractive and easy to operate." - Pierre Franey NYT 1982. Since then, we have moved with the times and elaborated on the utility, style and usefulness of our product lines. We like to claim that we gave the daily grind a whole NEW meaning! Relish the Grind & Savor that Flavor! Everything About Freshly Ground Pepper Just Pops Pre-ground pepper is about as fresh as the 50-year-old dried flowers on your grandmother's dresser. Instead, add a zing to your food by grinding fresh peppercorns. Close your eyes, and that grinding sounds like crackling logs on an open fire. While the dark, spicy flavor warms you up like a whisky on a cold winter night. So cozy and so satisfying - pre-ground doesn't even compare. Invisible to the naked eye… Although you can’t see it, you’ll definitely smell it. Your daily pepper grind exposes volatile oils and a spectrum of flavors into the air, taking you straight to food heaven. But, Peppermate is about MORE than helping you cook gourmet meals at home. We believe delicious meal times can become your warmest memories and cooking at home builds lasting culinary connections. Passing down recipes punctuated with flavor will create an unbreakable bond for generations to come. Science shows that smells have the power to trigger intense emotions of love, nostalgia, and comfort. They can even send our minds reeling back to memories that were long-forgotten. This intoxicating effect begins with aromatic spices and seasoning that remind you of home! It is time to create your legacy with signature dishes that will last long after the plates are cleared.
Received mills, have not used yet
I have not received my order as of 4/17:2023.
Really pleased with the grinder itself and customer service is the absolute best. Truly recoimmend this product
Love these grinders. We have them in bother kitchens. I purchased these as an xmas gift for a friend.
They look beautiful but very hard to grind the pepper and sea salt so maybe they have to be worked out somewhat.